Transportation Equity and Formula Equality Toolkit
- Facebook Advocacy Example: Write Your Iowa Representatives
- Advocacy Action Steps for Passage of Equity Legislation
- Resolution on Equality - October 2016
- Press Release Template - Equity and Equality Resolution
- Equity - State and District Cost Per Pupil Issue Explanation
- FY 2017 DCPP and SCPP Impacts by Districts
- Simplified Spreadsheet: Formula Equality Impact by District
- DE 2015 Transportation Report Data by District
- Superintendent Tate's Message: Statement of Funding Equality Issue
- Toolkit Links
- Sample Parent Letters on School Funding
- Education Funding and the Cost of Doing Business
- Quick Brief: Why are some students worth less?
2017 Legislative Session
2016 Legislative Session
Find the legislative digest here!
2015 Legislative Session
- The 2015 Legislative Digest includes actions of the 2015 legislative session impacting schools: click here to download the PDF.
2014 Legislative Session
- Here's an example of a point / counterpoint document to help school leaders advocate for adequate and timely funding.
- The 2014 Legislative Digest includes actions of the 2014 legislative session impacting schools: click here to download the PDF.
2013 Legislative Session
- The 2013 Legislative digest includes actions of the 2013 legislative session impacting schools: click here to download the PDF.
Legislative Tracking & Advocacy
ISFIS Partner Margaret Buckton represents the Urban Education Network and Rural School Advocates of Iowa as a legislative liaison, and ISFIS Partners’ 70+ years combined public policy expertise can help guide you through the legislative process. Other services, such as direct lobbying and bill tracking are available on a time and charges basis. To contact Margaret click here or call 515-251-5970 x 1